Sunday, January 23, 2005

I lost the cable to my digital camera sometime between Xmas and last week, so I'm hampered in posting too many pics right now. I'll have to ask for the assistance of the other camera owner in our house.

I made a hat this week for the Princess Fairy, adapting a pattern from Last Minute Knitted Gifts. I changed the weight of the yarn, the size, and added two stripes of sparkly eyelash yarn. Hippie babies need handknit hats.

Work on the baby blanket continues as well. It's nice to have my knitting project with me in my bag, and I can pull it out on my lunch break, or while riding in the car. I don't knit and drive, this is passenger knitting only.

I need to decide what I want to make next. I'm torn between a lovely dropped stitch scarf/wrap I saw on knitty, or tackling a sweater of some kind.

No comments: