Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Heel Flap

I'm working on the heel flap of my first sock. I'm kind of "meh" about sock knitting so far, though the small size and portability is really nice.

I started out a test swatch for my Secret Thing at lunch today, and it didn't knit up the way I imagined it would, so I am doing some rethinking of the design. I made a few notes that I'll try out tonight. I ordered a new needle for the project today, taking advantage of the Joann offer below. I also ordered some bright baby yarn for the Stripe Stripe Baby Blanket and some more dishcloth cotton for myself and for gifts. And a couple of stitch holders, for use on ChildHood. It will be great when I've been at this for awhile and have all of my capital equipment already purchased.

Greg's cousin's son was born yesterday - must get the BBBB in the mail! Welcome to the world, little boy.

No comments: