Thursday, April 27, 2006

Yarn?

Where, oh where can my KnitPicks be? It shipped a couple of days ago, but I want it now. I am eager to get a look at my sock book so that I can pick out what socks to make.

I put a link to Sensational Socks over in the sidebar, and will report back on what I think I'll be knitting.


I've been working away on my bias knit baby blanket, and multidirectional Manos scarf. I bought yarn for a pinwheel blanket and am not letting myself cast on for it until I finish the bias blanket. I've gone from wanting to do one thing at a time to (mostly) limiting myself to one thing of a given type at one time.

I keep meaning to take photos of the baby sweater and little socks I made recently - must get those up.

2 comments:

Amy said...

Knit Picks is irritatingly slow!

Sharon said...

At least Knit Picks ships to you, they don't ship outside of the US, they do have lovely yarn though.