Thursday, May 07, 2009

Target Practice

In preparation for Sock Wars IV, I'm working on a pair of Groovy Socks in Trekking XXL. This is my first assassin-style knitting competition, and it should be fun. We've planned our home search visit to Indiana for the weekend of May 16th, which just happens to be the day after the Sock Wars pattern is released. So, I should be able to make good use of several hours of airplane time to work on my socks. I'm expecting to receive the dossier of my target in a day or two.

I'm giving my arms a rest tonight and catching up on some recorded TV while my husband and his sister are at the Star Wars movie. She came into town today to spend a few days with us before we move, help us with Saturday's garage sale, and to go to a Shins concert with Greg on Sunday night. The girls were a giggly mess playing with her after dinner - they really enjoyed spending time with Sarah when we were in Hawaii in January and are quite excited to be with her again.

There has been a steady stream of agents, inspectors and appraisers through the house over the last few days, but Greg's been orchestrating all of it during the day while I'm at work. I think tomorrow someone from the moving company is coming in to assess how much crap we have - sorry about all the books, moving people!

No comments: