Monday, February 22, 2010

Ravelympic Update

Progress on the Amused sweater:

Day 4 - cross-country, skateboard cross, um…NCIS mini-marathon: Joined to work in the round. I continued the cable down the front. Started the lower ribbing.

Day 5 - women’s and men’s pursuit, curling: Tinked back a few rounds to continue the cable even further. Well into the ribbing at the bottom of the body.

Day 6 - halfpipe, women’s downhill crashing: I am adding a few inches to the ribbing of the body; it seemed a bit short to me at the given length.


Day 7 - halfpipe, men’s skating: Finally finished the body ribbing. Started unzipping provisional cast on to set up the collar for picking up stitches, as I plan to do the collar before the sleeves. I think I would prefer to be working back and forth on the collar with less weight on the piece.

Days 8, 9, 10 - ski cross, mass start biathlon, ice prancing, curling, speed skating, et al: Finished the collar. Wove in all ends as of the end of the collar. Started first sleeve on Day 10.

No comments: